PAL v2.0 Beta 1.2
Other Available Downloads
PAL v2.0 Beta 1.2
- New Feature: Threshold File Export to Logman Counter List: In the PAL Wizard user interface, users can now export threshold files to a Logman.exe counter list text file (*.txt). Click the Export to Perfmon Log Template... button and save it as TXT.
- Fixed Data Collector Set Export Bug: The export to data collector set (*.xml) had a bug where the data collector template automatically stopped the log after 1 minute. Changed this to be a manual stop.
- Processing Failure Due to Null Data Fixed: Fixed a bug where PAL would fail when processing counter data for charts when the counter data contained all Null values. When this happens, PAL will now display, "No data to chart" message in the report. Thank you to Alexandre Marins Augusto for submitting this bug.
- Bug: Perfmon Log Templates have forward slashes: Fixed a bug where the exported threshold files to perfmon log templates failed because some of the threshold file names have forward slashes. Thank you to Chris Saulpaugh for reporting this bug.
- Removed the ALL Analysis Interval Feature: The analysis interval in PAL is used to calculate an average value for each time slice. Time slices should have at least 2 to 3 data points to be significant as an average. The ALL feature sets the time slices so that each slice contains only one data point making the tool think that each data point was an average value and may provide an inaccurate assessment of the data. Since each time slice should have at least 2 to 3 datapoints, the ALL option has been removed.
- Execution Failure: Fixed a bug where the PAL script would fail to execute due to, "The term 'C:\Program' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet...".
PAL v2.0 v1.1
- Fixed Counter Sorting: Fixed a minor bug where duplicate counter expression paths were not being removed.
- Analysis Added: Added LogicalDisk Read/Write ratio, LogicalDisk Avg. Bytes/Read, and LogicalDisk Avg. Bytes/Write analyses to the Quick System Overview threshold file.
- Exchange Thresholds Added: The Exchange Server 2007 have been converted from PAL v1.x to v2.0.
- OCS Thresholds Added: The OCS Edge Server thresholds have been converted from PAL v1.x to v2.0. Most of the other OCS threshold have not been converted yet. Use PAL v1.x in the meantime if these thresholds are needed.
- Default Release: PAL v2.0 Beta 1 is now the default release of the PAL tool.
gfudjoi jjkdjksjskfjdkfjkf sduifhyiuysdiuydsiudfuidf
on Aug 17, 2010 at 11:35 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.