PAL v2.0 Alpha 3
Other Available Downloads
- Setup Bug: As of December 7th, 2009 at 8pm Pacific time. Fixed a bug where users will get a problem execting the script. This was due to a build problem with the setup project. If you downloaded this before the time mentioned above, then please reinstall this build. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- CSV input file bug fix: fixed a bug where it failed to process CSV files because relog didn't have any output. This is because relog is not needed if it is already a CSV file.
- Localized Time: Thanks to JonnyG, we now have localized date time formats versus English US only.
- Last time range bug fix: Fixed a bug where the last time range in the chronological view was in 24 hour time, but all other dates are in 12 hour time.
- PAL Wizard (GUI): The PAL window form is now working, but some of the PAL v1.x features are disabled such as threshold file editing, time range restrictions, and perfmon log file template exporting.
- Percentile Stats renamed: The intention of the percentiles was create new averages with x percent of the furthest outliers removed. I was told that this is not what percentiles called. For example, "90th Percentile" was renamed to "10% of Outliers Removed" to better describe the purpose of the stats.
- Behavior Change in the HTML Report: The tool would show all of the analyses that did not run when all of the counters are not present. I changed this to be back inline with PAL v1.x where analyses that did not run due to lack of counter data are not shown in the final report.
- Font Change: The font size of the table headers (TH tags) in the report have been reduced from 10pt to 8pt to make better use of the extra space from the percentile label change.
- Xml Output: Xml output is now supported using the $IsOutputXml and $XmlOutputFileName arguments to the script.
- System Overview Threshold File: The System Overview threshold file has been added to threshold files shipping with PAL v2.0.
- Picture Added: Added an "About the Author" section to the Welcome tab of the PAL Wizard GUI.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.