PAL v1.3 Beta 9
Other Available Downloads
Aug 11, 2008
Changes since PAL v1.3 Beta 8:
- Bug Fix: Log row too long: When there are a large number of counters in a log, Log Parser fails to process it with the error, "Log row too long". This is fixed by increasing the buffer size using the CSVInMaxRowSize registry key. In this build, PAL automatically detects the size needed and sets the size to the correct amount plus 1K extra. In order for this to work properly, PAL must be ran with administrator privileges in order to write the registry key.
- Behavior Change: The PAL installation wizard now detects if Microsoft Office Web Components 2003 is installed and if Microsoft Log Parser v2.2 is installed. If they are not installed, then the installer points the user to the installation URL for the respective product.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the chart (image files) were not available when the HTML PAL report is moved to a different directory.
- Bug Fix: Fixed the Available MBytes decreasing trend threshold.
- Threshold Update: Fixed that "The number of concurrent database session are greater than 80% of its throttling threshold for this host instance" threshold in the BizTalk 2006 threshold file, so that if the counter value is 0 (disabled), then ignore it.
- Threshold Update: Changed the Process\% Processor Time to be divided by the number of processors.
- Threshold Update: Set the Processor Queue Length thresholds to be Warning at greater than 10 x NumberOfProcessors and Critical at greater than 20 x NumberOfProcessors.
- Win2008 Hyper-V: A Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V threshold file has been added to PAL. This is a beta release of this threshold file pending review from other subject matter experts.
- New Feature: The UI now supports time range restrictions - meaning the perfmon log can be restricted to a time range.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.