PAL - Scheduled task and Automation

Aug 3 at 5:05 PM
Hello all.
I'm very interested in helping various support teams within my organization to better understand the value of proactive performance analysis rather than just reactive.

I'd like to ask the community for assistance/direction to any existing documentation or blogs for how to automation like with a scheduled task to initiate running PAL analysis when the source performance data is in .BLG files on a local server, CSV format on a local server, or lastly when the performance data is stored in SQL. Currently these teams gather performance data in BLG or CSV format but I think there would be some real value in instead writing to SQL to enable both PAL analysis and some trending capabilities.

Before trying to create a new wheel I'm hoping to ping the community for guidance (especially for desired end goal of getting performance data into SQL for a variety of servers and automating PAL to pull from SQL for analysis).

Thank you in advance for your assistance.... I believe automation of the PAL analysis processes would help enable broader adoption and reduce resistance!
Aug 4 at 3:58 PM
Aug 4 at 4:00 PM
Also look at the scripts, I think they are for download here. TO automate PAL. I did a talk on this a while back might be in my docs library still:

https://docs.com/jeff-stokes/7309/jeffs-presentations