Can't get PAL to work with own Counter Logs (Relog Error - Unable to find file)

Apr 26 at 2:04 PM
Hello,

I recently discovered the PAL tool and I also got it to work. But only with the sample file that comes with the download package.

When I'm trying to analyze self created blg-files I get an error while running the PAL-skript, which I have added here. I assume it has something to do with the way I'm creating the file. Has somebody had this error eventually too or does somebody maybe have a hint for me where I can begin search the error?

Best regards

willy
[MergeConvertFilterPerfmonLogs] ERROR: Unable to find the converted log file: C:\Users\me_me\AppData\Local\Temp\facc3d3e-808a-4625-a4d1-8db5c49fcfc8\_FilteredPerfmonLog.csv. Relog.exe failed to process the log. Review the results above this line. If relog.exe continues to fail, then try running Relog.exe manually and/or contact Microsoft Customer Support Servers for support on Relog.exe only. PAL is not supported by Microsoft. 

SCRIPT ARGUMENTS:
 Log: D:\Program Files\PAL\PAL\PAL_System_Overview.blg
 ThresholdFile: D:\Program Files\PAL\PAL\SystemOverview.xml
 AnalysisInterval: AUTO
 IsOutputHtml: $True
 IsOutputXml: $False
 HtmlOutputFileName: [LogFileName]_PAL_ANALYSIS_[DateTimeStamp].htm
 XmlOutputFileName: [LogFileName]_PAL_ANALYSIS_[DateTimeStamp].xml
 OutputDir: [My Documents]\PAL Reports
 AllCounterStats: $False
 NumberOfThreads: 2
 IsLowPriority: $True
 DisplayReport: True

Please contact the PAL tool team with this error by posting it to pal.codeplex.com. Thank you!

For detailed information, please look at the script execution log at C:\Users\me_me\AppData\Local\Temp\PAL.log
Apr 26 at 2:08 PM
Edited Apr 26 at 2:25 PM
As I have written my post I got an idea where to search for the issue. I think the problem is that my own created files are made with a german version of Windows.

EDIT:
Yes... that was the cause for the problems I had. Problem is solved. :)