Perfmon_Template_for_SQL.htm is missing after I install PAL

Jan 18, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Hi,

Recently I have installed PAL v2.0.5 and trying to learn this great product, but I cant find the template 'Perfmon_template_for_SQL.htm' anywhere. 

it would be greatly appreciated if you can share your thoughts on this.

Regards,

sabu 

Coordinator
Jan 19, 2011 at 1:13 AM

Hi Sabuv,

You can create performance counter log templates by clicking the Export to Perfmon Template File button on the Threshold File tab. Just choose the threhold file that you want to export, click the Export to Perfmon Template File, then choose the log file format *.htm for WS03 or *.xml for WS08.

Jan 19, 2011 at 5:32 AM
Hi ClintH,

Thank you for the prompt reply. Much appreciated.

The only reason I have asked this is, because I was under the impression that this particular template have got everything defined(necessary SQL objects & counters)already. Thank you again.

Regards,
Sabu

Beta Tester Badge 3

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:14:09 -0800
Subject: Re: Perfmon_Template_for_SQL.htm is missing after I install PAL [PAL:242323]

Hi Sabuv,
You can create performance counter log templates by clicking the Export to Perfmon Template File button on the Threshold File tab. Just choose the threhold file that you want to export, click the Export to Perfmon Template File, then choose the log file format *.htm for WS03 or *.xml for WS08.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (PAL@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email PAL@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com