Error Processing Biztalk blg

Jul 7, 2010 at 4:23 PM

I am trying to make a report from a biztalk server. I am using the template for biztalk (htm 2003). Below is the error message I receive after running the tool. 

WARNING: Please post errors or problems with this tool to the PAL web sitelocated at with the following error message and abrief description of what you were trying to do. Thank you.Invoke-Expression : Unexpected token 'CollectionOfXLANGsOrchestrationsOrchestrationsresidentinmemoryALL"][$a].CounterComputer"' in expression or statement.At C:\Program Files\PAL\PAL v2.0 Beta 1.1\PAL.ps1:2951 char:22+     Invoke-Expression <<<<  -Command $sCode    + CategoryInfo          : ParserError: (CollectionOfXLA...ounterComputer":   String) [Invoke-Expression], ParseException    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnexpectedToken,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.In   vokeExpressionCommand

Let me know if you need more info. Thanks. 

Jul 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I actually just removed the XLANG\* object and run another test and it worked! So not sure what is happening with that object? 

Jul 8, 2010 at 9:10 PM

I've received the same error in the PAL v2 Beta.  Where do you remove the XLANG\* object - from the template?

Conversely, I launched the 1.3.6 version and it worked successfully...

Jul 13, 2010 at 2:44 AM

Interesting coincidence. I ran into this problem last week as well. There was a problem with the parsing of one of the thresholds in the "BizTalk Orchestrations Resident in Memory". I uploaded the updated BizTalk 2006 and greater threshold file at:

Overwrite the existing BizTalk2006.xml file in the PAL installation directory and try it out. It worked for me.

Thank you,