PAL v2.0 Alpha 5
Other Available Downloads
- Export to Perfmon Log Template or Data Collector Set Added: Added the feature to export perfmon log templates (*.htm) for WinXP/2003 computers or Data Collector Sets for WinVista/7/2008/2008R2 computers.
- DateTime Restriction Feature Updated: The support for restricting the time frame of the log has been added to the PAL Wizard UI. It will also query the log and auto detect the beginning and end of the log automatically.
- SQL Server Threshold File now has thresholds in it: The SQL Server threshold file now has thresholds in it and a lot of new charts that compare ratios. For example, full scans/sec to index searches/sec.
- Chart Size Change: Change the chart size from 640x480 to 800x480 pixels. This helps when dealing with large logs with a lot of data, but will increase the size of the chart images (*.png) slightly.
- Fixed CSV file processing: PAL was failing to process CSV files. Fixed.
- Question Inheritance Fixed: There was a bug where the threshold files were not inheriting questions correctly. Fixed.
- Improved performance of getting time data: The data was being retrieved twice. Fixed.
- Fixed Counter Object Regular Expression Matching: Fixed a bug where the counter objects did not properly use regular expressions during matching. This is needed for matching SQL named instances.
- Added SQL Named Instance Support: SQL Named instance databases create uniquely named counters. Added support in PAL, so that the SQL named instance counters are better displayed on the charts and reports.
- Fixed chart file name bug: If a counter is used in more than one analysis, then the same file names would be used and overwritten. Fixed this so that the chart files are all unique while maintaining short file names.
- Question Variable Defaults Fixed: Fixed a problem where the default question variables were not being applied properly.
- HTML Report Fixed: Fixed some of the table structues in the HTML report.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.