Includes all features and fixes of all previous versions and the following:
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the PAL.vbs path changed when a new output directory is selected.
- Behavior Change: The settings of the output directory, analysis interval, and Threshold file path now persist when you add a new item to the queue. Previously they reverted to their default settings.
- Bug Fix: The setup file was not prompting for security elevation on Vista. This is fixed now, but will install under the elevated user.
- New Feature: Able to specify the HTML report file name.
- New Feature: Able to specify the XML report file name.
- New Feature: Queuing up command. Added options at the end of the wizard to choose to execute immediately, exectute, then restart the wizard, or add to queue and restart the wizard.
- New Feature: An output directory can now be specified for the HTML report. If omitted, then the default "PAL Reports" directory will be used under the user's My Documents folder. Use the argument "/OUTPUTDIR" to specify the output directory.
- New Feature: Able to run multiple PAL.vbs instances at the same time.
- New UI: The user interface has been changed to be a Wizard versus an open form.
- Bug Fix: In perfmon logs containing data counter data from multiple computers, PAL was only processing one of the counters of the same name. This is now fixed.
- Bug Fix: The main form was showing v1.1.12 versus v1.3. Updated to be v1.3 for this release.