PLT French counters for BizTalk 2006 & SQL Server 2005

Oct 6, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Edited Oct 6, 2009 at 9:31 PM

In order to create PAL reports pertaining to Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 and Microsoft SQL Server 2005, I used PLT to translate the French log files at my disposal. Since the translation file was missing some translations for counters, I have manually added them to the fr-FR_PFL.xml file.

The translated log files have allowed me to produce valid PAL reports for BizTalk 2006 and SQL Server 2005; I'm making the file available in case others run into the same situation. Since I don't know how to attach files on this forum, I uploaded it as a patch (link : If this isn't the correct way of doing this, please let me know what is.

Oct 7, 2009 at 8:03 AM

Great! Thanks for the useful contribution. Looks like I need to find a smart method to merge XML file content. Would be nice to only have 1 French file that contains all translations. If anyone knows about such a tool, please let me know. If not I will have to write my own merger when time permits.

Oct 8, 2009 at 7:26 AM

This is what open source community is all about. We all give and take. Thank you for the great contribution, Twayleph!

Oct 8, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Mission accomplished! :-)
Twayleph, I merged your BizTalk and SQL translations with the existing French translation file and updated the PLT download accordingly.