Spanish Version

Nov 7, 2008 at 12:02 PM
Edited Nov 7, 2008 at 12:07 PM
Hi,

I only need the SystemOverview.xml text in Spanish to do the reports...exists the Spanish version?

If some one translated the THRESHOLD NAME and DESCRIPTION in the XML, could be helpful too.

Regards,

Jose
Coordinator
Dec 17, 2008 at 1:16 AM
Unfortunately, I do not have any threshold files in Spanish. Yes, all it would take is for someone to translate the threshold file from English to Spanish. I have heard of other people who have had success creating a German one, but the problem is that everytime I or one of the content owners updates a threshold file, then they would need to be translated again. We do this during our free time, so we don't have the resources to do this unless someone like you is willing to do it.

Thank you,
Dec 17, 2008 at 12:36 PM
Thanks for reply....I will translate a little but I will need help to do this...so, please if some one can help with this send me an email to coche_135@hotmail.com to organize the translation to Spanish. Then we can use it until we can add it to some PAL version in the future.....
Coordinator
Dec 31, 2008 at 10:59 PM
Great news. A colleage of mine (Sven Haubold (svenhau@microsoft.com)) wrote a tool called the Perfmon Log Translator (PLT) tool which will convert German, French, and Spanish perfmon logs, to English, German, French, or Spanish. I have posted the tool here:
http://www.codeplex.com/PAL/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=21261

Please use this tool to convert non-English perfmon logs to English, then try to process them through the PAL tool.
Jan 9, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Spanish xml is not included in de zip. Could you update it?

Thanks