What i did:
- I installed a Windows 7 Pro English Virtual Machine (PAL doesn't work with french version).
- Then i've tried the "sampleperfmonlog" with pal 2.0.8. It's ok. Reports is generated
- I've exported "systemoverview" threshold file from PAL
- i've used it on a Windows 2008 R2 SP1 server perfmon in order to generate a blg file
- i can open the blg file on the Windows 7 Pro (got the chart)
- I've launched PAL with the previous file
I've got the following error when i lauch PAL just after relog.exe cmd :
No Data to return
MergeConvertFilterPerfmonLogs : Relog.exe failed to process the log. Review the
results above this line. If relog.exe continues to fail, then try running Relo
g.exe manually and/or contact Microsoft Customer Support Servers for support on
Relog.exe only. PAL is not supported by Microsoft.
At C:\Program Files\PAL\PAL v2.0.8\PAL.ps1:5055 char:38
+ MergeConvertFilterPerfmonLogs <<<< -sPerfmonLogPaths $Log
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Write-Error], WriteErrorExcep
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.WriteErrorExceptio
Does the blg file have to be generated by a english server ?
Does it work with french version ?
When i open blg file on the windows 7 pro all description are french one's (Counter, Object,...)
Should i modify blg file before or convert it with english counter (but how) ?