Perfmon Settings Export

Sep 14, 2007 at 12:16 AM
Would you be able to provide Perfmon settings files with the counters used in each of the Analysis Collection XML files that are included in your releases?

Would it be possible to include an export function in the Analysis Collection Editor to allow exporting perfmon counter settings to HTML?
Coordinator
Sep 14, 2007 at 6:25 AM
I am glad you brought this up. I used to ship sample perfmon log setting files with the tool, but I forgot to include them again in these last builds. Check out the lastest v1.1 build. Once installed, you will find the respective perfmon log setting files prefixed with "PerfmonTemplatex" where x is the respective threshold file.

Adding a feature to export to an perfmon log settings file is a good idea. I'll consider that for the next release. Thanks!

Sio wrote:
Would you be able to provide Perfmon settings files with the counters used in each of the Analysis Collection XML files that are included in your releases?

Would it be possible to include an export function in the Analysis Collection Editor to allow exporting perfmon counter settings to HTML?

Sep 16, 2007 at 9:52 PM
Thanks Clint! This certainly makes it a hell of a lot easier to setup the correct counters.

I'm no coder by any means and would struggle to hash a decent script together so have found this tool most useful.

Keep up the good work!